Looking for the best tactical belts? Excellent! You’ve obviously come to the right place. Listed below are our top picks (in no particular order). We hope you find the right belt for you!
Our Top Pick: This model is wear, corrosion, and water resistant. Coated material simply wipes clean and is extremely breathable. Its high quality buckle ensures your tactical belt will hold a great weight load. View prices and more details here…
The 5.11 TDU 1.5-Inch
Also Great: This simple yet useful model by TDU is extremely affordable and comes has four different colors to chose from. It has a simple non-metallic buckling mechanism which prevents light reflection. View prices and more details here…
The Condor Tactical Belt
Also Great: Condor’s tactical belt has a quick release buckle and has two side magazine holders. Its sizing fits up to a 44 inch waist and comes in four different coloring options. View prices and more details here…
The BLACKHAWK! CQB/Rigger’s Belt
Also Great: The Blackhawk Rigger’s Belt features parachute grade buckles and adapters for exceptional strength. It’s 1.75 inches in width and comes in four coloring options and three sizing variatiosn. View prices and more details here…
The AceList Black Utility Nylon Duty Belt
Also Great: Incredible value for the cost, this tactical belt includes each accessory pictured. Its adjustable between 35 and 54 inches and the belt itself is 2 inches wide. View prices and more details here…
Facts About Tactical Belts
The tactical belts are special kinds of belts which are mainly used by the military personnel, police or sometimes in some sports. These belts can be found in different styles and sizes. If you are looking for one then you have to find one of the best tactical belts for yourself. Tactical belts are also called gun belts or duty rig. You can carry all types of essential equipment easily in this belt. Also, you can easily access all those equipment very easily. Thus it keeps your hands free for interaction or other works. These belts are made up of leather or nylon mainly and care used by the security officers.
Some Facts About Tactical Belt
There are many facts about these belts which may be unknown to you. Here is the list of such facts that will help you to know more about these belts –
– These duty belts are mainly 2 and ¼ inches in width that is either made up leather or nylon. No other materials are used to make these belts. Nowadays, more of nylon belts are made as leather belts can cause back pain.
– The most common color used for these tactical belts is black. But it may change according the uniform code and scheme of the security or military personnel.
– All the essential equipment like radios, handcuffs, baton, firearms, flashlight, pepper spray, pen, batteries, keys and gloves can be carried in this belt. Instead of pepper spray many security and military personnel carry knives.
– Even these belts come with noise reduction feature that helps you to follow someone silently without making any sound or noise. This is a great thing for carrying out the secret missions or to follow someone who is suspicious of any activities.
– The best tactical belts can easily carry a weight of about 20 pounds i.e. 9 kg of equipment approximately.
How To Find The Best Belt?
If you are searching for a tactical belt for yourself, then you have to make sure that you are getting the best one for yourself. For this, you need to look for certain factors which will help you to get the best from the market. These are –
– Durable: The first and foremost thing that you need to look for is whether or not the best is sturdy and durable. This is an important factor and you need to understand that if the best is not sturdy, then it will not be able to carry all the equipment. It is also better for the longevity or else you soon have to buy another one.
– Resistant to water weather: Be it for sports or security purpose, the sports persons or the security personnel have to go through a lot of tough weather conditions and even in water. So, it is better to look for the belts which are resistant to water and weather. Thus it can survive for a longer time even in tough weather conditions like rain, snow, hot and humid etc.
– Compatible: You have to check whether or not the belt you are buying is compatible with the equipment that you are going to carry with it. This is one of the most important factors to consider. Otherwise, the belt will be of no use for you.
– Material: As mentioned above, nowadays nylon belts are more preferable than that of the leather belts. It has been seen and even many complaints have been received regarding the leather belts that cause back pains. Thus it is better to look for the best tactical belts made up of good quality nylon.
– Lightweight and comfortable: You have to carry a lot of equipment with yourself in this belt. So, it is very much essential to choose a belt which is its light in weight as well as comfortable to wear. Never forget this point.
So, if you want to buy one of the best tactical belts for yourself, you need follow the above mentioned factors. You can research about different belts online to know more about them. While researching about a particular belt before buying, make sure all these characteristics and factors are present in it. Thus you will be able to get the best belt for your duty or work.